[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: ew leather case

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 09:02:02 -0400

Well, I hate to sound paranoid, but if there is any chance that a magnet would wipe out data or something, it would be bound to happen to me...like I would in a moment of inattention lay the cf card directly on top of the magnetic snap while changing cards or something like that! So I guess what I really want to know is whether or not magnets affect data on cf cards, the flash drive or anything else. Sorry to be a worry-wart, which I usually am not, but the potential for techno-disaster terrifies me!

Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sylvia Grimes" <sylvia.grimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>