[gps-talkusers] Re: downloading pois

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 22:19:47 -0700

Tina,

the Collective User files are much smaller as compared to the California
Maps. It will take some time to download the files, but is possible even
without a high-speed connection.Downloading is hte best option as there
isn't the shipping time involved.

Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.