[gps-talkusers] how quickly can i get my gps

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:18:55 -0700

Hi. I HOPE to be ordering this on friday, I hope with a nice new receiver too, if I end up ordering it then how quickly can I get it here. I was thinking of doing a route with it next wednesday. Could it possibly go out friday and if so, is there a way i can get it by tuesday? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Malaina VanderWal" <mintjulepprincess@xxxxxxxxx>