[gps-talkusers] Re: how quickly can i get my gps

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:12:11 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Chao" <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:07 AM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: how quickly can i get my gps

Tina,

I persoanlly would try calling the office and seeing if there are items in
stock and how long it will take to get to you. Phone: 530.757.6800

To get a head start, I would read/would listen to the great User Guide,
Quick Reference Guide and GPS Audio Tutorials that Chris has done, which can
be found on www.mySendero.com

Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.