[gps-talkusers] Re: e: eading

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 22:22:53 -0700

Tina,

If you would like, I could take a sstab at this. This is a private message.
If you could provide me with the full address and just exactly what you are
trying to do, it would be great.

Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.