[gps-talkusers] e: eading

  • From: tina and arnold <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:34:39 -0600

Hi.  A
friend was trying to help me plan the route I
need for Wednesday to walk me through how to do it, and we had some trouble with it. I gave her the address I'd be leaving from and tried to have my home as the eenstination, but gps got stuck in the strip mall and couldn't find any intersection. near by. I was really hop- to get an idea of the intersections going back to my house or the intersection near my house. can someone
tell me with a bt braille note keyboard what I'd do or if I
can at least set up an intersection as my starting point and work back to either my home address or the intersection near my house? I don't want to give the info to the whole list, so if anyone wants to take a look then tell me
how to figure it out let me know.  thanks.