[gps-talkusers] Re: WayFun 2008

  • From: Malaina VanderWal <mintjulepprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 08:25:51 -0500

How about Michigan.
Malaina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 00:25:00 -0500
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: WayFun 2008

Does Denver Colorado count as the middle, or is that too far
West? If
not, how about Indiana, that should be the middle and well, a
personal
favorite. Heck, both Colorado and Indiana are personal favorites
of mine
for obvious reasons.

Michael May wrote:
We are beginning to talk about the location for WayFun 2008.
This will
be our sixth WayFun adventure. Past locations have included:
2003 California Gold Country
2004, Ireland and Scotland
2005 Maine
2006 Napa and San Francisco
2007 British Columbia

The purpose of this event is to test the power of getting lost
as a
bunch of blind folks egg each other on using all their
orientation and
mobility tools including GPS.

We are open to any and all suggestions for venues this year.
Leading
possibilities include New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Puerto Rico and
somewhere new in the U.S. We haven't yet done an event in the
middle of
the U.S. so we are interested in locations there. We typically
do this
in August or September.

If it were in the U.S. we would arrive on a Wednesday, stay two
nights
in one city and then move to another city for 2 nights. It is
good if we
have a variety of experiences, big city, tourist sites, and
something
off the beaten path.

Any ideas?

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of the Cadillac of accessible GPS
products
as well as distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Victor Stream,
Talks,
Miniguide and the ID Mate

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at
http://www.CrashingThrough.com

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 .. Fax: 260-489-2608