[gps-talkusers] Re: WayFun 2008

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 23:13:33 -0600

Come to Milwaukee for Irish fest. The world's largest Irish music festival. Ala Cart at the Zoo is across town the same weekend. Everything at Wisconsin Dells might work, that is, except the Water parks. Anyway not my GPS on the 100 foot high water slides. The Music park is 93 acres on the lake front, and the zoo is a lot bigger than that. Besides, who can resist music, Irish stout, soda bread, and funnel cakes? No I don't know what's Irish about a funnel cake either, but it makes a fine breakfast after an outdoor mass for 20,000 partiers.