[gps-talkusers] WayFun 2008

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 11:48:53 -0800

Okay guys. Rather than creating a list of every WayFun possibility in the country or world for that matter, let me ask for the following. If you are in a cool area where you would like WayFun to be held, please email me off the list and tell me why we should come to your area. We will need a local to help to point us in the right direction. Email MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Speaking of England, I am reminded of a very interesting a friend took last year. There are walking paths throughout the country. You can walk for several days without being on city streets. You cross farms and villages on foot and on barges. You can hire a company to deliver your stuff to an inn each day so all you have to carry is your GPS and an umbrella.

Yeah, Hawaii would be good, but we would all have to decide soon about whether we were taking dogs or not, as the process is kind of lengthy and frankly, it sounds expensive to do all the rabies testing, etc. Puerto Rico might offer some of the same--warm weather, etc. Debby and Cleo

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of the Cadillac of accessible GPS products as well as distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Victor Stream, Talks, Miniguide and the ID Mate

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at http://www.CrashingThrough.com

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA