[gps-talkusers] Re: New to list

  • From: tbrowngriffin@xxxxxxx
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:47:33 -0500

Hi

I'm new to this list and not sure whether there is a more relevant list that I
could join, I have recently , in the last few months aquired a braillenote PK
with sendero GPS system and am having quite a few problems with getting to
grips with using it!

The most frustrating problem I am encountering is when I put in my city and
then street address it keeps telling me there is no such street address when I
know that there is and that it is spelled correctly, any ideas? Not sure
whether it is relevant but I live in the south east of the UK.

thanks

Tony