[gps-talkusers] Re: New leather case

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 20:58:19 -0700

Of course, my curiosity escaped me and I just had to try it. This may be the
reason I do things like Alpha/Beta Test products. My life is about pushing
things to their limits, most of the times for the better, but some times for
the worst.

Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.