[gps-talkusers] Re: Lost Card with Maps

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:01:22 -0700

I wouldn't advise using an SD card because they can fall out of the Mpower fairly easily. When you push the SD card in, it clicks in giving the illusion that is is pretty secure. But, just grab the edge and pull it gently and it will in all likelihood, just come right out. In my experience, CF cards will stay in much better. Sandisk always work well with Braillenote and voicenotes. Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharonda Greenlaw" <sbgreenlaw@xxxxxxxxx>