[gps-talkusers] Re: Lost Card with Maps

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:11:23 -0700

Actually, 8GB cards are relatively new, sub one year I believe. And it's nice to know that these cards are supported. Many devices have a 2 or 4 gb limit, like my phone for example. A google should yield some of these cards sub $50 depending on brand and several different form factors including CF and SD. The 8gb cards are primarily targeted at HD recording devices and cameras in general so watch out for compatibility issues.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>