[gps-talkusers] Re: Leaving Bluetooth on

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:34:03 -0400

Hi Peggy,
yes you are correct.

you can just turn it on, go to the main menu and drop into navigation.
We will tell you the name of the receiver and if it is not active.
if it is not active at that point you can go to the options
connectivity menu from the turn on your receiver prompt.
after you reset your bn it is a good practice to go activate your
receiver.
Chris