[gps-talkusers] Leaving Bluetooth on

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 05:21:58 -0700

Another question that occurred to me this morning that I hadn't even thought about last night is that I never turned Bluetooth off after my travels. Do you guys turn Bluetooth off when you're done with GPS, and then remember to turn it on again when you're ready to travel? Or do you just leave it on all the time? And if I do turn it off, what happens if I forget to turn Bluetooth back on on the mPower and start GPS? It seems that it would be easier to just leave Bluetooth on all the time, but I wonder if that could cause a battery problem or some other problem. Comments?

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/