[gps-talkusers] Re: Leaving Bluetooth on

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:19:43 -0700

Thanks, Chris. But if it does get turned off, or I decide to turn it off, I guess all I'd need to do is turn it on through the connectivity menu, say no to having it search for devices, hit enter on Holux, and make sure ActiveSync is active, right?

Peggy <trying to get into a new way of thinking about GPS and receivers>
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>