[gps-talkusers] Re: Heading Unknow

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:28:43 +0100

or moving too slowly. You have to be travelling at at least 1.5 MPH for it
to give a definite direction or to have been travelling for long enough to
give a definite direction.

I think Leslie is getting messages about what is behind him because he has
not got far enough away from the junction and it is still the nearest
junction or waypoint.