[gps-talkusers] Re: Heading Unknow

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 11:45:34 -0700

Hi Leslie, when you press Space H that just gives the help menu, there is no additional help for Speed. It sounds like your receiver is probably defective. Create a GPS Replay by pressing Space with Q before you start walking save the file where you can get to it later, then walk around the block and once done exit GPS it will automatically save the Replay then send that replay to Sendero for analysis.

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Charles.

At 09:17 AM 10/7/2007, you wrote:
I still not understand. I sat down and press S. It displayed 5, other time 2, other time 9. Even I walked slower and faster but not work. It displays "Speed Unknown" very often.

I tried to press Space+h for help but it is manual. I do not want "manual". I want at the point for the help. I mean, The display shows "Speed Unknown" then I may press Xpace+h for help. I want to read more help about the speed.

Help me, Please.

Leslie-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>