[gps-talkusers] Re: Harder to get a connection with 4.2

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 08:00:18 -0700

Well, I have had the situation where the Bluetooth keeps turning off and then I will type backspace r and usually have to go out and reconnect. This is definitely a humanware issue, not anything Sendero has done. I was in a chat in July with a lot of Braille note users (and Charles was there too,) and Maurice Sloan said at that time that Humanware had had to write their own Bluetooth program and quite honestly I think we are going to have to wait until our machines are offered a Windows Ce 6 program package to get this fixed, at least this was the impression we were given. Charles you may want to add to this or if any of you others were in on this chat chime in on this by all means. This is why Ihave done almost nothing with the voice note, its still on 3.5 with the gps because it simply won't keep a Bluetooth connection. So Hopefully, after the first of the year we will know more about what Hw is going to do. You realize that the direct competition was supposed to have a windows mobile 6 platform in their machines in September and those folks are still waiting, so I am told.

Happy Holidays everybody!
Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>