[gps-talkusers] Re: Harder to get a connection with 4.2

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:23:29 -0800

Hello,

I have noticed the same issue yesterday with 4.2. I left the P K running the
g p s software and shut off the m 1000 receiver and went in a building for
about 1/2 hour. Then I came outside and turned on my m 1000 and even waited
a few seconds and then did a r+backspace to re connect to the software. I
tried this 8 to 10 times and then finely exited out of g p s and re
activated the g p s program and got connected.

Thus I tried this again in another building the same afternoon and had the
same issue.

In v. 4.0 and with patches did not experience this issue.