[gps-talkusers] Re: Challenge Loading V3 Upgrade

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 05:36:38 -0700

What you do, is 1.
go into the folder manager not the file manager but folder manager.
2. hit e for erase
3. arrow down to the windows folder and it will ask if you are sure you want
to erase it. write y for yes.
Now this is very important, do a reset and then
5. arrow down to windows folder (Yes you will have recreated this folder)
and Name the folder anything you like.
Now precede with the installation of the program.
Renaming that folder is the key after deleting it and doing the reset to
recreate it.
I would do the reset that makes you set your clock and since I don't know
what kind of keyboard you use I can't tell you which keys to press but the
renaming of the folder again is the key.
It took me a while to catch on to this but once I did, the installation went
right in.
Hope this helps.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.