[gps-talkusers] 2 maps loaded?

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:57:31 -0700

i was trying to do a search for a specific restaurant and the only thing i know is the name, but the gps is saying data misallignment and gave me some kind of exceptiojn command error, so, i'm assuming somnething's gone wrong, how do i fix it? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>