[gpodder-devel] New tray features not in newest gpodder trunk.

  • From: priestoftime at googlemail.com (Shane Donohoe)
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 16:49:59 +0000

The newest revision (556) also doesn't seem to have the features
performing correctly. When gpodder is minimized and the tray icon is
enabled, it still pops up windows every now and again saying there are
no new episodes to download, which is very annoying. I think the last
revision to perform this functionality properly was 550.