[gpodder-devel] New tray features not in newest gpodder trunk.

  • From: jerome.chabod at ifrance.com (Jérôme Chabod)
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:52:45 +0100

Hello Thomas,

I understand the reason of you patch, what I don't understand is what it
brakes Shane gpodder.

Only for the fun:
I would have solve this problem another way (see patch in attachment):
have a show_message method in gPodder class which override the base
method, and either send a systray notification or call the base class
method.

Shane could at least try this patch and tell us if it solves something.

Thomas Perl a ?crit :