[goodfeel] Re: SV: Arpeggiated notes - help?

  • From: Bill McCann <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 15:24:51 +0000

Dear Ingrid,

Great to see you here contributing to our list.  We met some years ago in
Norway, right?

You asked about arpeggios:
> Is such signs notated different in a goodfeel file in a computer than in
> printed braille music?

No, GOODFEEL uses the standard symbol for arpeggio.

Yes, you are correct about interval notations.  The standard is not just for
North America but is an international standard according to the 1997 New
International Manual.

Regards,
Bill