[goodfeel] Re: Piano music with chord symbols- help?

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 10:59:51 GMT

Hi,

GOODFEEL will ignore annotations categorized as Chord Symbols but they will
look good to sighted users except that Chord Symbols in Lime end up below the
staff.  Chord symbols by default go below the staff for some reason.  Try
tricking Lime by entering a tempo indication and then changing its category to
a chord symbol.  After that, use copy and paste or the tab key to enter
additional chord symbols.

If you want these chord symbols to be brailled then they must be categorized as
"Other" but they will not be brailled according to the standard braille rules.
I suggest you try a few chord symbols and see if you are happy with the braille.

Albert