[goodfeel] Re: Piano music with chord symbols- help?

  • From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 23:37:31 -1000

Hi.
I usually write the melody in treble clef and use the chord symbol
annotation for chords--Alt+a, t, s. This will put you in an edit field where
you can type in the chord symbol. Tab as you would to the next note you want
a chord symbol to be entered at and input it. Same way you would enter
lyrics.
HTH,
Dani