[goodfeel] in-accords

  • From: Peter Szikla <Peter.Szikla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:43:32 +1000

Hi
I've got some single-line music with single notes - no chords. Goodfeel is
creating in-accords where there are no in-accords. This is happening whether I
select UK or North American braille, or whether I select "use partial
in-accords" or not. What can I do about this?
thanks
Peter Szikla
Team Leader
Transcription
Vision Australia
454 Glenferrie Road
Kooyong  VIC  3144
P: 03 9864 9660
F: 1300 847 329
E: peter.szikla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:peter.szikla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.visionaustralia.org.au
ABN: 67 108 391 831
ACN: 108 391 831
Vision Australia is a living partnership between people who are blind, vision
impaired or sighted. We are united by our vision that in the future people with
blindness or vision impairment in Australia will access and fully participate
in every part of life they choose.
This email (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain legally
privileged material or personal information. If you are not a named addressee
you must not use, disclose, copy, disseminate or print the email or any
information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us
immediately and delete the email and any copies.
Vision Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other
than those made by Vision Australia or for the effect of the changes to the
document's meaning. Vision Australia accepts no liability for any damage caused
by this email or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception,
corruption or unauthorised access.