[goodfeel] SV: Arpeggiated notes - help?

  • From: "Ingrid Beier " <ingrid.beier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 18:38:58 +0200

Hello Winy, and everybody!
I am playing the harpsichord. I don't have this programmes like Goodfeel and
Lime yet, but I have been using printed braille music for 30 years.
 Dots 46 followed by dots 345 is the sign for right hand in printed braille
music. The sign for arpeggio is dots 345 followed by 46, and then the cord
notes.
May I ask: Is such signs notated different in a goodfeel file in a computer
than in printed braille music?

In the socalled american way of notation which as fare as I know is used in
Goodfeel, the cord is written downwards in the right hand and upwards in the
left hand.

With best regards
Ingrid