[goodfeel] Re: Arpeggiated notes - help?

  • From: "Data" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 00:25:16 -0600

Winy,
This Lime file, generated by Bill and Albert at Dancing Dots, contains the
most commonly used annotations you'll need for arpeggios, mordents, and many
other signs. The very first note in this "piece" has the annotation for
glissando attached to it. Just select the note, select the annotation, copy
and then paste it into the other piece to the chord you want arpeggiated.
My sensibilities tell me to attach it to the top note in a right-hand staff
and the bottom note in a left-hand staff, but that might not be necessary.
I would love for Bill or Albert to clarify this.
I hope this works okay for you.
Sincerely,
Andy English
www.papermusic.org <http://www.papermusic.org>
Music consultation and transcription services.