[goodfeel] Re: Researching what other blind people do withtheir musical talent and would like to get to know those of you whoare interested in sharing more about yourselves

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:39:44 -0400

haha ok, well common sense isn't always so common, at least it wasn't in my case. Sibelius Speaking is no longer available. Your two options for producing great looking notation on paper for folks are Lime and Lime Aloud, or Sibelius 5.2.5 and a set of Jaws scripts called Sibelius Access. Since this is a Dancing Dots list, I won't go into more detail here about Sibelius Access.

Chris

At 04:52 PM 7/24/2013, you wrote:
Ouch!!!! In the middle of a counterpoint course!? No, I would familiarize myself with the programs needed before taking the course. That's just common sense. How does Sebeilius Speaking differ from Lime? Is it better?
** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq