[goodfeel] Re: Additional accidental--any help?

  • From: "Andrew English \(paper music\)" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:11:33 -0600

Winy, the keybaord shortcut for showing an accidental is Alt,n,s.
-Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [goodfeel] Additional accidental--any help?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 01:14:25 +0800 (SGT)

Hi all,
I am doing harmony exercises about chromatic chords. Here, we have to enter additional accidentals. For example, I am doing an exercise in B minor, so as we know, F and C sharps are the accidentals. When coming to chromatic chords, I need to enter a sharp sign for the C sharp. It's known that C sharp is there already because of B minor, but for theory shake, accidental is needed to confirm. I also need to enter natural sign in front certain notes. Would you explain me how to enter accidentals in front of notes?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Any help is highly apreciated.
Many thanks.
Winy.

SHOCKING: 13&#34; Macbook Pro for $91.72!
SPECIAL REPORT: Macbooks are being auctioned for an incredible 85% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c45e363c97fb3690c2st03duc
** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe]
** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]

** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq