[goodfeel] Additional accidental--any help?

  • From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 01:14:25 +0800 (SGT)

Hi all,
I am doing harmony exercises about chromatic chords. Here, we have to enter
additional accidentals. For example, I am doing an exercise in B minor, so as
we know, F and C sharps are the accidentals. When coming to chromatic chords, I
need to enter a sharp sign for the C sharp. It's known that C sharp is there
already because of B minor, but for theory shake, accidental is needed to
confirm. I also need to enter natural sign in front certain notes. Would you
explain me how to enter accidentals in front of notes?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Any help is highly apreciated.
Many thanks.
Winy.