[goodfeel] Pitch, a fairly accessible ear training program,RE: Re: auralia

  • From: "Sanfilippo, John" <jsanfilippo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:37:29 -0400

Hi

Several months back, I bumped into an ear training program which I
believe people can use with just a bit of effort. As I recall, there is
only one type of exercise which is not accessible: It presents notes on
the screen and the user must play the pitches. Other than that, the
program lets you give keyboard or vocal feed back and the exercises
range from very very easy to rather difficult.

The program is called pitch. It costs around $70 and may be found on or
near

http://LearningGospelMusic.com

You can try it free, so you have nothing to lose but time.
Hth,
Js

The information contained in this email transmission and any attachments may
contain information that is privileged and or confidential and is intended only
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering this communication, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the
original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other
electronic recording or storage device. Receipt by anyone other than the
intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege.