[goodfeel] Re: auralia

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:28:25 -0400

Great question. I'd be interested to know this as well, since I now have one guitar student who is blind.

Another popular ear training application is Earmaster Pro.

A couple audio courses that may help are:

1. Ear Training For Instrumentalists
and
2. Tools for Musicianship

Both are taught by Matt Glaser. The first course is 6 CD's, the second is 3. Both are widely available, and published by Homespun tapes. You can get more info and Matt's bio at:
http://www.homespuntapes.com/shop/category.aspx?ID=227

He's quite the enthusiastic teacher!

Chris

At 09:40 AM 7/20/2010, you wrote:
[]

Hi,

I know this is not a goodfield related question but I am wondering if Auralia ear training software is blind accessible or not? Do not know where else to ask.

Patrick

JPEG image