[goodfeel] Re: auralia

  • From: "Patrick Walsh" <feofil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:12:48 -0400

Is Ear Master Pro accessible for blind user with JAWS?

I am a cellist, using an instrument with no frets to assist in positioning
the fingers so ear training is essential, especially for those really high
notes in the sixth and seventh octaves, when the fingers are so close
together you have to move them out of the way a bit to get the next note in.

Patrick