[goodfeel] Lime Lighter Low Vision Music-reading Device from Dancing Dots on YouTube

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:41:04 -0400

Hi,

The Lime Lighter enables low vision musicians to read print music with ease,
clarity and comfort.  See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uVxADu2Do for a
brief, somewhat impromptu presentation of our new Lime Lighter low vision
music-reading device.

See http://www.dancingdots.com//limelighter/limelightermain.htm for details
of this device or go to www.DancingDots.com and follow the link entitled:
The Lime Lighter

We had a high level of interest in The Lime Lighter last week in Little Rock
at the AER International conference.  Please forward this note to anyone who
might benefit from such technology.

I hope you find this new online presentation to be informative.  We plan to
make a more comprehensive and structured video presentation soon.

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com
Tel: [001] 610-783-6692  Option 1