[gobc-list] Weekly Updates

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 02:46:19 +0000

Good evening!

Here's what's happening this week...

The Mountain Rose Herbs order has been placed. I will be sending out invoices
as soon as I receive the shipment.

I have unlocked the Foodclub ordering system and we are currently taking orders
for Wilderness Family Naturals and Frontier. Those orders are due by Friday,
November 27 at 8:00 A.M. Please note the time change for placing the orders.
The reason for this is WFN normally offers free shipping on Black Friday so if
they plan on making the same offer this year, we will be able to take advantage
of the savings. Because it is the morning after Thanksgiving, you may want to
have your orders placed by the beginning of the week. This is the time to
stock up on your coconut oil along with their other products.

Azure orders for the AZ City/S. Casa Grande drop are due on Wednesday, 11/11 by
4:00 PM sharp.

Have a safe, healthy & blessed week!

Tracy