[gobc-list] Weekly Updates

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 20:55:23 -0700

Good evening!

Here's what's happening for this week...

Azure Standard orders for the N. Casa Grande drop/L-3 route are due by tomorrow
at 4:00 PM sharp.  The delivery is scheduled to be at Pam's house on Wednesday,
2/18.  She will email with any delivery info on that day.  Estimated delivery
time is usually early afternoon.   For those of you who ordered maple syrup
and/or Mountain Rose Herbs,  those items  will be at Pam's house and available
for pick up on the 18th.

Mountain Rose Herb payments are due by this Thursday, 2/12.  If you have not
submitted your payment, this is your friendly reminder!

Frontier orders are due by Sunday 2/22 by 6:00 PM.

Beef orders are being taken during the month of February and orders are due by
March 1st.  I have placed a split request for 1/2 cow, all ground beef to
share.  If any of you are interested, please remember to order by placing a
decimal amount instead of a fraction amount.  For instance, if you wanted 1/4th
of that split, you would place an order for .25 of the order.

Thank you all for being a part of our buying club!

Have a safe, healthy and blessed week,

Tracy