[gobc-list] Wholesale Organic Feed

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 03:58:07 +0000

Hi, gang,

I am trying to make arrangements to have a drop location set up in Casa Grande
for the Phoenix Organic Feed Wholesale Group. However, I need your help if we
are going to make it happen.

The first thing I need to know from all of you is if there is enough interest
to make this venture worthwhile. You can check out the website at
www.phoenixorganicfeed.com<http://www.phoenixorganicfeed.com>. We would need
to purchase in 2,500 LB. increments.

If there is enough interest, the next step will be to set up a drop point.
Would any of you be willing to be a drop location? Delivery would be every
other month. I would offer to be a drop but I live too far away to make it
convenient for everyone.

Please email me if you are interested in purchasing feed, and approximately how
much you would be purchasing on a regular basis. If you are willing to be a
drop location, you can call me so we can discuss the situation. (520) 898-9999

Blessings,

Tracy

[http://www.phoenixorganicfeed.com/uploads/1/7/4/8/17482879/__2705801.png]<http://www.phoenixorganicfeed.com/>

Wholesale Buy Bulk Non Soy GMO Corn Free Organic Chicken ...
Buy Organic Chicken Feed at Wholesale Prices offers Wholesale Buy Bulk Non Soy
GMO Corn Free Organic Chicken Feed for Sale in Phoenix, Arizona AZ
Read more...<http://www.phoenixorganicfeed.com/>