[ggcsquicksig] Re: Hello subscribers!

  • From: Don Goertz <dgoertz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 13:48:32 -0800

Hi -

     My name is Don Goertz and I've been a member for a while but not too
active.  I plan on getting to many more meetings & SIG's in the future.  I
am going to get Quicken 2001 Deluxe and start keeping track of our finances
with the new year.
     My first question to the ggcsquicksig listees is how do I configure
Quicken to transfer Quicken SIG members bank account funds to my account?