[ggcsquicksig] Re: Hello subscribers!

  • From: Babette Bloch <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:04:27 -0800

Don...obviously you haven't read the Help files carefully...Quicken.com
has all that online stuff available for us...although, of course, you
have to buy the Quicken Suite to get the complete set of online
options...one of which is getting the account numbers and routing info,
not to mention pin numbers.

Of course, it's probably MUCH simpler if we all keep our complete Quicken
data on the Big Server in Intuit Heaven online - for easier access when
we travel, and dip into one another's accounts!<g>

On Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:03:14 -0800 Don Goertz <dgoertz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>      Also, for Babette, I'm sure you're glad I joined the listserv  to
ensure
> the group stays on topic.

Anything about Quicken is what I said!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!