[ggcsquicksig] How to reach me

  • From: Babette Bloch <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:29:49 -0800

I will read this List at leas once daily.

If you want to reach me off-list, just send a message to:
        ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxx

My personal email address is: b.bloch@xxxxxxxx

However, it's easier for me to deal with quicksig list problems right
here at this address, since I can send messages to the list manager from
here.

You'll notice that the GGCS Newsletter lists my email address as:
bvcb@xxxxxxxx

That's the address I use for puplic announcements, such as the
newsletter, in order to try to keep the b.bloch account free of spam.

And computers were supposed to simplify our lives!

Babette
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.