[geocentrism] Re: irrelevancy of creation science.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:14:46 +1000

Aussie, yes, and I should have been mpre specific of the aims of different
creation scientists.. I have met some wo believe in biblical evolution... of
creation
Re the others proving a young earth, they look to unexplained missing geology,
like sand in the gulf of Mexico for the grand Canyon,  and I do not deny God
might have left some signs for stumbling block of science... But I don't
thinkso as this would be a form of deceit. .. and take away the need for faith
in his word, not science.

I'm sure, just as the trees in the garden had age rings, so would the entire
earth.. The sand will be somewhere, and the pebbles..

Interesting science though is the argument against traditional aging of the
fossils. and the flood... and geological layers...

Yet once again, given the rings in the trees, why not a million year old fossil
or two.