[geocentrism] Re: (geocentrism) geostationary / geosynchrous sat.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:21:50 +1000

Thanks Mike.  I visited the web site you sent , it said,
 "Those which rise and set, rise at the same place on the horizon night
after night, year after year. (Where they set doesn't change either). Those
which rise in the NE set in the NW. (Think about that statement and try to
visualize its meaning.)"

That last comment said much I'm still trying. If the stars are all fixed
with the sun, (time relatively) then why do the stars not follow the suns
annular migration from north to south? How can they remain rising in the
exact same spot EVERY DAY. ???

I realise this bears no relation to the geocentric argument. However my
original post does. And I repeat it here.

The sun and stars are fixed. then when earth is at December part of its
orbit. That night time is lets say 0 degrees away from the sun.

6 months later, the earth is at June, part of the orbit, and the night time
heaven is 180 degrees in the opposite direction from the sun as what was
seen in December.

Lets leave the southern and northeren stars out of the question, as
naturally these would not be affected by sunlight. during the polar winter
nights of days

Yes I did draw a fixed star system in quadrants with a fixed sun in the
midst thereof.  I moved an earth point in a circle around the sun in the
midst thereof, and this supports my observation above. Four times over a
year the night sky must present a different quadrant of the stars to the
observer.

I always did ask silly questions.