[geocentrism] Re: The lack of scientific integrity

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:17:22 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Griffin" <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 1:15 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: The lack of scientific integrity

>         Yes, I am sure you can find areas where there are doubts, but I
> have answered every single hypothesis you have thrown at me with
> scientific FACTS which have been verified, some for hundreds of years.

Thank you Alan for admitting that there are areas of doubt. The problem is
that the areas of doubt I listed are quite serious ones. How do I know that
some of the 'facts' you have been quoting are not also propped up by similar
assumptions? What singles out your 'objective' scientists from the
'subjective' ones?

>         It is conclusive proof that man has been to the moon, that
> astronomers regularly bounce laser beams off the reflector which man left
> there. This is a verifiable fact.

So we have a paradox! We have photographic and technical problems that
cannot be reconciled with man going to the Moon. How do we resolve it?
Somebody somewhere is telling porkies! What do you think of the photo I
e-mailed you?

 >         You all seem to counter logical arguments just by saying you do
> not believe this or that fact.

No not exactly, I'm keeping an open mind because history has shown me that I
need to. There is one other thing that should be born in mind and that is
the constant redefining of what science is.

>         I have answered every argument you have thrown at me, but you do
> not answer mine, mainly because there is no answer.
>
>         Alan Griffin

 All in good time!

Jack Lewis