[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:41:23 +1000

Thanks Robert.  I missed the horses bit.  lol.

Points taken, but I meant by punishment Hell, not suffering, which I do indeed
see as a gift. .

"the children of the righteous were blessed to the 1000th generation. "

I've often thought that was my excuse for seeing the light!

Never did think it was fair though. , but then His ways are not my ways.