[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:40:02 +1000

Sorry, ja, but you are mistaken on many fronts here. It is certainly not a
"moot" point, it is an extremely important point. Who exactly was Yeshuwa'
asking his Father to forgive? ............Neville.

I usually snip off the post to save data space, but this post by Neville
requires to be retained. For a few reasons applied to my response. .

Reason No 1.

Neville beat me to the punch in that I was about to say the following to Allen
and Ja. (by the way ja what about a Christian name ?)

In light of what Neville says about Saul, and if the Catholic Church is not the
Church of Jesus Christ, then Nevilles arguments upon analysis stand.  Why do I
say that? Because you all in opposing him, use the Bible or one based upon,
adulterated or otherwise since, this Catholic Bible.   Therefore logic demands
that to find Truth we must go back before the cannons of the NT as promulgated
by the RC church. There is no Biblical evidence that Peter went to Rome. Only
Paul went. This I say only if the Church is not the Church of Christ.

Reason 2.

I hear much about translations of the original Hebrew and greek. Give us a
break.

Apart from a few fragments pf hand writtten copies  there is no such thing.

Add to that the only truly inspired writ is the original,  common sense demands
this, as the Holy Spirit , if He is to protect Truth, must ensure that only one
version is ever available to souls, and this is not the case,  then it becomes
logically obvious that God provides some human agency with God given authority
to declare which is and which isn't TRUTH.

To those of you who believe in THE BIBLE ALONE for individual personal use, is
all you need, I ask you to consider. Was that the way the Jews of the OT did
it?  Is that the way they still do it?

Allen Ja  Neville, all of you, my heart feels for us all when I see these
divisions. I am sure I just reflect the heart of Jesus Himself. Each one of us
is sincere. That is why I feel so despondent as I witness the disputes.  There
is no real physical material answer to our problems. It is really a spiritual
problem . And the answer is deeply spiritual. It requires the complete
abandonment of prideful knowledge, a willingness to be open to new ideas, yes
even myself, and with a complete submission to the will of God. This can be
obtained if one asks God in humble prayer for guidance. Much prayer indeed.
There can be no response from God if one has any preconceived ideas based upon
pride of knowing already. Save of course knowing the difference between good
and evil. God gave us His commandments to help us there.

There are a some things in Catholic Dogma that disturb me. There are a lot of
things about the God of the OT that disturb me. I am sure there were a lot of
things about Gods rule in Heaven that disturbed the highest intelligent
creature among the angels Lucifer. It pays to be quiet, and not follow
Lucifer's lead to PROTEST. ant.

Philip.

.