[geocentrism] Re: Response to Geocentric 2-pager email

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:47:00 -0000

Dear Neville,
It's OK using whatever observations or measurements we like to try and figure
out how God created everything, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter if
we cannot find an answer or a model (cosmic that is) that explains it. However
I do not put evolution in that category, that one is most certainly not up for
negotiation - science dictates so! Evolution is an affront to God's creation
and human intelligence and is responsible for producing a society that feels it
has no purpose or morality. We have plenty of examples to attack of wrong
thinking, bad science, poor assumptions, accommodations etc.that tries to
provide a materialistic explanation for everything. We may not necessarily be
able to prove everything we would like but we can take comfort in revealing
many faulty MS science arguments, thus showing that MS science is as much faith
based as us believers in a Creator. Arguments that bear no fruit are futile and
a waste of precious time.
The world is a very needy place and deserves our attention more than fruitless
arguments. I am happy to spend some time in seeking God's creational truth but
at the end of time, all will be revealed.