[geocentrism] Re: Response to Geocentric 2-pager email

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:44:18 -0000

Dear Philip,
That's what I meant by my last paragraph highlighted in red about living in a
needy world.

Do you anyone who became a believer by being persuaded by scientific argument?
It takes a takes a belief in God first then all becomes clearer, through
scripture plus some scientific argument for those who need it, just who God is.